Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, February 28, 2011

Nicki Minaj finds it hard to trust friends

Singer Nicki Minaj is faced with a tough time trusting people and no longer knows who her friends are.
The 26-year-old rapper has started to doubt the motives of her pals since finding fame, and has no idea who she can or can’t trust anymore, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
‘I’m not a trusting person. I think it’s because I’ve had to deal with so many people letting me down,’ she said.
‘I’ve lost my peace of mind. I no longer know who’s my friend or my enemy. I don’t know if they’re calling me because they like me or because they want a photo op, and that’s not a good feeling. I’m always second-guessing everyone, trying to figure out, ‘Who is this person, and what do they want from me?” she added.
IANS
Categories: Hollywood news and Gossips
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment