Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, February 21, 2011

I should have been a better parent to Miley Cyrus, says Billy Ray Cyrus

Billy Ray Cyrus admits he now wishes he had been more firm with Miley when she was growing up.
After watching Miley become embroiled in a string of scandals in recent months, the country star regrets becoming a friend to his children, insisting he “should have been a better parent” to the ‘Hannah Montana’ star and her siblings, reports the Daily Express.
He told GQ magazine, “How many interviews did I give and say, ”You know what’’s important between me and Miley is I try to be a friend to my kids”? I said it a lot. And sometimes I would even read other parents might say, ”You don”t need to be a friend, you need to be a parent.”
“Well, I”m the first guy to say to them right now: You were right. I should have been a better parent.”
Categories: Hollywood news and Gossips
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment