Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, January 21, 2011

Globes Shocker: Why Has Robert Pattinson Gone Ginger?

 Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Um, welcome to the ginger club, Robert Pattinson?!
R.Patz's hair looked a little more red than usual at tonight's Golden Globes.
Here's what he just told me about the color change...
MOBILE: Get the free Live From the Red Carpet app for iPad, iPhone and iPod
"I had to keep switching it between two movies," he explained.
And then he added with a laugh, "I thought it was a nice change."
The two movies, obviously, are Breaking Dawn and Water for Elephants.
He laughed when I mentioned the recently released BD pic of him and Kristen, um, going at it. He was surprised Summit went with that one.
"It's crazy," he said. "They released a sex scene!"
As for Elephants, Pattinson beamed. "It was probably one of the best experiences I've ever had making a movie...
"I've been working with [Reese Witherspoon] for the last three days," he continued. "She's amazing. She's great. She's funny."
Wonder if she digs his hair?
PHOTOS: 2011 Golden Globes: Twitpics!
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment